Before anything else, let me give you some updates of my life. LOL
I have been hiatus for one year, and lotss of things happened.
1. I got married. Yes. With the one and only bang Yudi who always with me since 2009. We got married 090917 :)
2. I worked in 3 startups already ! WUHU tika naq startup sejati
3. I created thingsilearntoday in my instagram, something that I am so proud of, but ended up stop it because I can't manage my time efficiently
4. I promise to write again (and more) in English because my English going bad bcs I never write and read in English again.
5. I miss Interior Design but I don't think I will be back to that field in this 2 years
6. Now I am exploring digital marketing, social media marketing, online busines and yeah it feels so good to finally found my income source LOL.
7. After I have stabilized my income stream, I will pursue my idealism such as photography, things i learn today, design, hand lettering and many more!
8. For the next 5 years, I hope I can move to my village, Matur, or New Zealand to living like Harvest Moon game or open Airbnb/Hostel in Matur yuhu!

Comments