
dorr! hahahaha
This early morning , after subuh pray , me and my bf went to panorama I , Indarung. The way from Padang to Solok. We want to catching sunrise on that scenery.
Trulyy this a sudden plan after imsak. i called my bf and he invite me to catching sunrise. I asked my dad for borrow his car and going to somewhere this early morning and i got the permission.
I brought my camera, Komochan and Sadakokun. They are Nikon D3000 (DSLR) and Sony W730 (digital camera) that i bought last month.
The first thing i did is... Climb of my dad's car! to see the best view to take a photo :| I'm sorry dad wkwkwk but thats so scary . 'Gamang' , the best word to describe what i feel -_-
The panorama I is closed because there are the dangerous upgrade road for truck or others car.. So i climb again -_- But, what i got there???
what a face --" panda eyes -___-
gembel subuh-hunt -____-
badaraaiii men *pecah is belong to jalan2 men, hahaha not meh*
the blue sky, the sunrise, the scenery, padang from the high .. badaraaaai~

this is the result from subuh-hunt. Padang is really cool, isn't it?
wait for the next. i will going to catching up the moment again! yuhu~
see yaa :P









Comments